Welcome to my beautiful chaos!
- Counting (some of) My BlessingsI’ve been in a writing slump lately and just not feeling inspired to write about much, but I’ve promised myself I would stick with it. I think that this COVID craziness is starting to catch up with me. Some days are great, and other days I just go through the motions. I know that I … Continue reading Counting (some of) My Blessings
- Sunday Supper 🥘I am obsessed with spaghetti squash right now, so our Sunday supper is Italian spaghetti squash w/chicken. I make this dinner all at once in the Instant Pot and it’s so easy and good! Only one pot to clean when you are done! The ingredient list: 2 tsp olive oil 2 chicken breasts 1 spaghetti … Continue reading Sunday Supper 🥘
- Homemade Potpourri for the Win!I found a fun and easy way to hold on to those flowers that you love a little longer! Grace and Madison got beautiful bouquets from their Nan and Pop during our quarantine and we wanted to find a way to keep and enjoy them a little longer even though they were getting past their … Continue reading Homemade Potpourri for the Win!
- Sowing Seeds Update!We have some baby herb plants! I have not so patiently been peeking and checking on the seeds I planted every day, and this morning I found that a bunch of them have sprouted!! This is a major accomplishment and labor of love for me, because I was born with my mother’s lack of a … Continue reading Sowing Seeds Update!
- Scents & SmilesIt’s amazing how something as small as a scent can change your whole mindset for the day and help relieve stress. I was having one of THOSE days today. You know, one of those days where no matter how hard you try to stay on top of things, more things keep coming. One of those … Continue reading Scents & Smiles